The mission of St. Paul's Food Basket is to provide nourishing food at the lowest possible cost to the needy of Camden, every week without fail. Winter, summer, holiday weekends, good weather or bad, volunteers are there offering a bag of food to the hungry, in Christ's name.
An Outreach Ministry of Grace Episcopal Church, Haddonfield, NJ
Grace Church has fulfilled this mission for over fifteen years.
Many hands would make light work!Volunteers are needed for the
Give-out crew (Friday) - to distribute the bags at St. Paul's on Friday mornings
For more information about St. Paul's Food Basket contact:
- Dick Hammond at (856)662-4034 (email - email@example.com) or
- Dick Bynum at (856) 546-1346 (email - firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Grace Gagliardi at (856) 489-4057 (email - email@example.com) or
- Jim Lonie at (856) 429-2541 (For those who can help with food pick up at the Food Bank on Tuesdays) or
- Grace Church Office at 429-0007 (email - firstname.lastname@example.org)
BJ Swartz asks that anyone using photos from her Camden web site (http://www.cyberenet.net/~kelta/camden.html) send a donation to Grace Episcopal Church, with "for St. Paul's Food Basket" in the memo.